Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Early upgrade issues

Scates1990
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Okay so due an upgrade soon roughly mid October according to my Vodafone app. 

Walking past a store and thought I'll check with these guys as I was unsure whether that was my early upgrade date or full contract date. Turns out that is my early upgrade date and contract runs until December. 

At home I realise that doesn't sound right turns out I got my current phone in the beginning of October 2016.

Can some clear it up for me how Vodafone early upgrade is actually not so early and why my contract is ending in December? 

1 REPLY 1

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Scates1990

At a guess you upgraded early previously whilst still in contract and the remaining time left on your previous contract has been added on, that is if you previously had a contract on Vodafone.

The best thing to do is to check your online account and the My Vodafone application, where you will be able to see your upgrade date and contract end date.

I don't know if you have seen the flexi upgrade option here:  Flexi Upgrades Maybe something worth considering if you are on an eligible tariff.

If you still need clarification on this live chat or Customer Services will have the necessary account access.