Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

End of contract

Felix123
1: Seeker

Hi, 

I have had a contract for two years now and looking to get a new phone. The phone is mine however my parent is still the name holder for the contract and they have forgotten their log in details .What are my options for finding out whether I can upgrade or trade in my current phone .

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Felix123

You will need your parents help with this. With the account being in your parents name, it will be your parent who will need to contact Vodafone through the customer service channels. However, there should be a forgotten user name and password on the log in, your parent will then be sent an email to the registered email address to reset the account.

If you do not have the My Vodafone Application on your phone, this would be worth downloading for managing the account.  As well as your remaining allowances, this will also show the upgrade and contract end date.  Details here:  My Vodafone

If your parent is willing and with you meeting the credit check criteria an option will be a change of ownership but do the upgrade with your parent first. Change of ownership

Hope the above helps.

BandOfBrothers

Ask your parents to ring 191 or use Live Chat and upgrade over the phone or online. 

Ask for the retentions department to try and secure a deal. 

As for your old phone yes you could trade it in or sell or privately or keep it as a back up. 

Contact-us

Or pop in with them to a Vodafone Highstreet Store. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.