Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Entertainment Pack Problem

leew
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, I've just renewed my monthly contract with Entertainment pack on my 3 phone accounts, I'd followed the correct procedure to cancel the previous contract Spotify account and then re-activated them again after I'd renewed.  I'd remembered on the activation page it mentions £9.99 will be added to my bill I thought this was probably just a standard notification which isn't applicable for me.  I've now come to realise that all my 3 accounts are now showing that £9.99 will be charge from next month's bill.

Spoken to your rep via the online chat and he suggested to ignore it and I won't be charged for it, I'm not totally convinced from what he's telling is correct as my bill definitely shows that I will be charged an additional £9.99 next month on all my 3 accounts.

Could someone please get in touch and look into this properly please, many thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Effie

Hey @leew I hope you are well! 

We definitely need to get this looked into and we can reset the Entertainment tokens on your plans so you can re-sign up to the free pack of your choosing. As we have no account access on the Community, please drop the Social Media team a message here so they can get this resolved for you.