main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Pay monthly

Entertainment pack change? (given COVID-19)

Highlighted
3: Seeker

Hello. I recently started a new plan with Vodafone and selected Sky Sports Mobile as my entertainment pack (mainly to watch the F1 by adding the additional pack).

Obviously things have changed quite significantly since. There are no sports to watch, and very likely no F1 at all this year. Sky itself is allowing its customers to pause their sports subscription.

Vodafone - your general position is unambiguous on customers' ability to change entertainment pack. But can exceptions not be made given the unusual circumstances? There must be loads of customers who are now feeling their entertainment packs are useless :Thumbs_Down:

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

I agree what's happening globally is unprecedented and all the utility company's etc need to adjust and adapt to meet the new needs / requirements of their customers.

I'm not saying the Vodafone Social Media Teams can definitely help you but it's certainly worth asking if they can do anything for you.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

i have just had the same situation on my package they tried telling me we dont pay for red entertainment package it is given to us. i think its discusting that we pay for a package that has no live sports and they refused to reduce package price or remove the package till things resume. after my contract exspires i will be taking my services else were. i have been with vodafone for over 15 years and this is how we are treated in a situation beyond our control.

View more options