cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Entertainment pack change? (given COVID-19)

rca68
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello. I recently started a new plan with Vodafone and selected Sky Sports Mobile as my entertainment pack (mainly to watch the F1 by adding the additional pack).

Obviously things have changed quite significantly since. There are no sports to watch, and very likely no F1 at all this year. Sky itself is allowing its customers to pause their sports subscription.

Vodafone - your general position is unambiguous on customers' ability to change entertainment pack. But can exceptions not be made given the unusual circumstances? There must be loads of customers who are now feeling their entertainment packs are useless :Thumbs_Down:

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I agree what's happening globally is unprecedented and all the utility company's etc need to adjust and adapt to meet the new needs / requirements of their customers.

I'm not saying the Vodafone Social Media Teams can definitely help you but it's certainly worth asking if they can do anything for you.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

matthew200670
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

i have just had the same situation on my package they tried telling me we dont pay for red entertainment package it is given to us. i think its discusting that we pay for a package that has no live sports and they refused to reduce package price or remove the package till things resume. after my contract exspires i will be taking my services else were. i have been with vodafone for over 15 years and this is how we are treated in a situation beyond our control.

Vodafone tell me that they no longer offer sky sports mobile (from October or august 20 depending on which useless chat bot you ask) and keep sending a text link to choose something else. I have family prime, Spotify, Netflix. I’m 50 not 15 and I don’t want YouTube.  They will not refund the entertainment bit of my 24 month contract although they gave unilaterally changed it. 20 years loyalty. Zero respect or help from them. Useless company on 3 occasions now with problems that don’t fit their script.

garetc
12: Established
12: Established

I moved from a Gmail account to a GSuite account with the later being linked to YouTube Premium which was deleted.

When I called Vodafone they were able to remove the add-on and then let me add it back on although it took some time around about a week and a half.

They say once you have selected it you cannot change entertainment package but if you got a sympathetic advisor you might get lucky.