Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Entertainment pack

Jbunyan
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi. I got confirmation from online chat that I have the entertainment  pack included in my planhowever it now transpires this is incorrect. I am unwilling to pay more as I agreed the fee and deal. Can this be resolved as I do not want to pay the monthly charge for entertainment pack

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

When your contract and details were set up did Vodafone forward or send you any details in particular to the entertainment pack ?

Did you ask for and retain a copy of the chat transcript. 

This should also be in your accou t notes. 

I'd suggest to call 191. 

How long has the contract been set up for? I ask as a person has a 30 day cooling off period. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for replies. I went to the chat and got a transcript after the confirmation of contact came through as there was no mention of the entertainment pack. There I got confirmation that it was included. However now phone has arrived that turns out to be not true. I will give 191 a try

AnnS

Hi @Jbunyan

If you are able to log onto your online account, and go to 'services and extras', if you have an entertainment plan  it will show there.  You will also be able to see if entertainment is included in your price plan from the My Vodafone application.

You don't mention the price plan you agreed to, if entertainment was included, this would have been shown as an added extra on the Red Entertainment Plans.