Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Entertainment package - NO TEXT

Leefrancis86
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi there,

Upgraded to sim only with the red entertainment package. Previously was on red package with spotift premium. Spotify has now gone to the free version and i havent recieved the text to choose spotify again. Tried texting the number 97613 that i found on here  'ENTERTAINMENT' but that fails. Tried the live chat- hour with no response.

can anyone help, 

kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Leefrancis86 wrote:

@bandofbrothers cheers buddy been trying that, no luck.

No worries @Leefrancis86 

Totally understand and appreciate your not wanting to end up paying a subscription for Spotify.

The Social Media Team who are available on Twitter and Facebook will be able to help via my link.

They are the same Team that help here but cannot help with account access assistance via the forum.

They will be ultra busy due to providing more than usual support as the callcentres are struggling.

🌈 Stay Safe 🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Leefrancis86 

Perhaps give the Vodafone Social Media Team via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries a try as they have account access.

The Callcentres I assume are stretched due to the COVID-19 pandemic @Leefrancis86 

Contingency-Message-Banner/Due-to-the-unprecedented-demand-on-our-call-centres-you-may-unfortunately... 

Entertainment-packs - Ask Tobi. 

ENTERTAINMENT. 

Current Phone  >

@Leefrancis86 wrote:

No worries @Leefrancis86 

Totally understand and appreciate your not wanting to end up paying a subscription for Spotify.

The Social Media Team who are available on Twitter and Facebook will be able to help via my link.

They are the same Team that help here but cannot help with account access assistance via the forum.

They will be ultra busy due to providing more than usual support as the callcentres are struggling.

🌈 Stay Safe 🌈 

Current Phone  >

All sorted through social media,

one more thing - is there a way to

change my username on here?

cheers pal

Hi @Leefrancis86 

Thats awesome.

The team here can change your username.

Or have a look by tapping on your profile and choose my settings and it should be under personal and username.

Although that might only be visible to Community Champions to do.

If so one of the Social Media Teams here can do it.

Just let them know in this thread and they'll pick up on it.

Current Phone  >

AnnS

Hi @Leefrancis86 

If you have not cancelled the previous subscription prior to upgrading, this will need to be done. The ongoing subscription will run it's course until the next monthly renewal date after which time you will be in a good position to opt into the new subscription that comes with your upgrade.

Please follow this link: How do I cancel my Spotify Premium subscription? 

Hi 

My subscripton ended yesterday, its reverted back to free spotify. Upgraded to sim only package tbis morning. Been on facebook  messenget talking to someone but getting nowhere other than a screen saying  £9.99 spotify which im not willing to click going by other results on this forum.

cheers