Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Entertainment package not available

simonk_133
2: Seeker

Hi, I signed up to Vodafone in February 2023 with an inclusive entertainment package including Amazon Prime as an option. When I first tried signing up for Amazon Prime in March I was linked through to Amazon which said I would need to wait for my existing subscription to expire. It did this on 18 March.

This month I have tried subscribing again by clicking on the entertainment link sent through email and via 97613. However every time I try this Amazon prime is not available and the only services listed are all for additional paid subscriptions - namely discovery+, YouTube premium, Netflix and Spotify premium (which for some reason is listed twice). None of these are inclusive and all have a price attached despite me having an entertainment package included in my contract.

I think there is a bug/flaw on my account which is preventing me from accessing the inclusive entertainment options. How can this be fixed please?

I have tried the chat line several times and also the complaint line and no one appears to be able to fix the issue.

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

It sounds like you need your entertainment options reset @simonk_133 , this should be simple for Vodafone to fix.

As you have been through Customer Service channels, drop the Social Team a message and they will be able to chase this up for you with Complaints Contact Us 

Hi Ann, thanks a lot. I am contacting the social team via twitter now.

sr81turner

I have the very same issue registered all fine and has worked for about 2 months then on Friday morning 7am I received the following 

Hello. Just to confirm, your inclusive Amazon Prime subscription has now ended. If you've signed up to a new plan with entertainment included, we'll send you another text shortly to let you know how to set it up again.

I’m not changed anything my contract is still the same and when going back to re register Amazon again it’s no longer an option .

72hrs later still not resolved, ticket raised 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @sr81turner, so we can take a look into this and get your entertainment pack reset, please pop us a private message via one of our social channels and we'll be happy to help.

I have already done this via my account and ticket raised ?