Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Entertainment red Amazon prime not working

dscott2701
9: Established

I changed my tariff yesterday on one of my Lines and went to the correct website to register but unfortunately it says I need to return in 20 minutes to complete my purchase but nothing has changed since yesterday. I phoned Vodafone yesterday and they told me the server was down at Amazon and to try today but it's still the same I am getting frustrated because this is wasting my free time with Amazon Prime video and obviously expect a credit for this free time that I am going to have lost. photo attached of error. It has said this error since trying to select Amazon Prime as my inclusive entertainment pack.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Apologies for the delay in reaching your thread @dscott2701 and I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues when opting in to Amazon Prime Video.

We'll be happy to take a look into this for you. I've been unable to find an email from you with the email address registered to your Community profile. If you let us know the reference number you received in your automated email response, I'll be happy to check on the progress of your email for you :Smiling: This will look similar to #12345678 and can be seen in the subject line.

View solution in original position

24 REPLIES 24

dscott2701
9: Established

I have so far tried to call Vodafone and was told a server was down and to try tomorrow this communication happened yesterday.

However it's still the same. I tried live chat today and was told to try it in 15 minutes and still no joy.

The amount of issues I have had in six months or so I would not be surprised if my account is littered with notes I'm hoping after this gets resolved things calm down. I did appreciate the early upgrade the other day though and my wife is happy with her new phone. Overall I'm happy with Vodafone but I am of the opinion that customer service could do with a bit of a improvement. The issues I have had are not enough to make me change provider as I consider them minor but obviously I would like this resolved.

chistery
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Try from an incognito browser window.

Unfortunately the only thing that did was give me the option to get now tv instead of Amazon prime but we don't need now tv as my wife already subscribes to now tv.

The twenty minute message is still there about Amazon prime I have tried a third attempt with customer service I was told today that it's not showing up my account on there end even though previous advisors said that it was. It was a half success as the advisor unlocked my mobile phone by giving me the nuc at the same time too bad he couldn't get Amazon prime working though.

I just sent an email to the social media team because I had in my private message inbox a response to a former thread in there so I just used the instructions in that and it says the email has went through.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Apologies for the delay in reaching your thread @dscott2701 and I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues when opting in to Amazon Prime Video.

We'll be happy to take a look into this for you. I've been unable to find an email from you with the email address registered to your Community profile. If you let us know the reference number you received in your automated email response, I'll be happy to check on the progress of your email for you :Smiling: This will look similar to #12345678 and can be seen in the subject line.

Thanks for the reply I have a number of email addresses to be honest with you and I may have put a different one into the form to whats on the community watch may have stopped you finding it.

[#19006633] was the reference number. During the initial sign up stage I got an error message then the the prime video didn't become an option after that and it's stuck with the 20 minute message as seen in the post I originally posted. Thanks

Just to let you know the social media team have got my Amazon Prime video working so this is all resolved.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's great news @dscott2701, thanks for the update 👍

I'm glad we were able to get this sorted for you and if there's anything else we can help with, just let us know.

Hi, any ideas how this was resolved as I'm having the exact same problem and it's been over a week of calls to vodafone as Well as live chat and still no further forward