Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Entertainment red Amazon prime not working

dscott2701
9: Established

I changed my tariff yesterday on one of my Lines and went to the correct website to register but unfortunately it says I need to return in 20 minutes to complete my purchase but nothing has changed since yesterday. I phoned Vodafone yesterday and they told me the server was down at Amazon and to try today but it's still the same I am getting frustrated because this is wasting my free time with Amazon Prime video and obviously expect a credit for this free time that I am going to have lost. photo attached of error. It has said this error since trying to select Amazon Prime as my inclusive entertainment pack.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Apologies for the delay in reaching your thread @dscott2701 and I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues when opting in to Amazon Prime Video.

We'll be happy to take a look into this for you. I've been unable to find an email from you with the email address registered to your Community profile. If you let us know the reference number you received in your automated email response, I'll be happy to check on the progress of your email for you :Smiling: This will look similar to #12345678 and can be seen in the subject line.

View solution in original position

24 REPLIES 24

I have the same problem. Spent 4.5 hours on chat to vodafone and they are useless!! Told me loads of crap, and still not sorted!! I find their cutomer service non existant. If you happen to get this resolved, can you let me know please?

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Thomas888 @Justinauck1 I'm sorry to hear you're both having issues with your entertainment subscription also. I've sent you both a Private Message with instructions to get in touch, we'll get you streaming away again.

Thanks for the email Josh, but I have doen exactly what you said, and I have not even had a reply!! This is beyond disgusting customer service! I am paying a monthly fee, an do not getting what I pay for. I also replied to your email to let you know I have heard nothing, and also no reply!! Can you please get this technical issue resolved?

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Justinauck1 - We don’t want you to be having this experience! I’ve searched for your email via the address you’ve registered to the Community with and nothing’s showing. Please let us know the email reference from the auto reply (it looks like #123456).

If you’ve replied to the private message rather than emailing us via the link @Josh sent, then please follow the steps again.

I’m experiencing the same problem. I want amazon prime, but only offered sky sports and Spotify. 

Can vodafone email me please. 

I have registered the correct email address to this account 

cheers 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Of course we can @ALECALEC1 🙂 Amazon Prime Video is a great choice and we'd be happy to get you up and running on it. So we're able to access your account, please send your details over using the link in my private message

Having just switched to a red entertainment plan 2 days ago, i was offered amazon prime video, however it is a special package it seems (after chatting to amazon) for vodafone minus ultra 4k  which i was not told about and could not see anything in small print either so i have been given another option to rechoose ( also due to an error by vodafone with tariff selection), apparently if you choose sky sports you also get 6 months of NowTV as well which seems a great deal.Hope you get issues with amazon addon sorted but maybe the 4k ultra removal will not be an issue for a lot of people.

Amazon video add on still not working.Server error.Come on Vodafone, this is very poor service.

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @TAP we're more than happy to access your account to correct the problems you're facing. Please send us your details by following the private message I've sent you. 

I upgraded my phone and package to red entertainment 3 days ago... I did so because I wanted Amazon video.. I cannot get Amazon video.. all that's showing in my offers is either spotify or Hatch.. in manage subscriptions it has sky sports.. I don't know why I never chose it.. 

For the last 3 day I have been on to Vodafone their tech team and no one can resolve the situation or they don't know how.. half of them don't ring back

I personally and for what ever reason don't think this can be fixed.. I have been miss sold.. what am I meant to do from here!