Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Error #2001 while trying to connect my data plan to the phone

anik233
2: Seeker

Hello, could anyone help me connect my data plan to my Apple Watch series 5? I’m trying for several days without a success. I have contacted Vodafone by 191 and chat numerous times, but nobody was able to help me. I wonder why Vodafone involved in this service if they’re not able to solve its issues. It’s very frustrating. If anybody could help, I would appreciate it. Thank you everyone!

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Does anything in this help @anik233 

iOS/Apple-Watch-Series-5-Migration.

If not then only customer services on 191 , Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries have Account Access to help you with this.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

No sorry :Sad_face:

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@anik233 I'm sorry you're having issues with the setup of your Apple Watch, I know just how important it is to stay connected with your Watch! So a member of our team can help get your Apple Watch up and running as soon as possbile for you, please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Don't forget to include the link to this thread, along with your username.

Hi, thank you for your reply. I have already contacted the Facebook team, but they said they couldn't help as my Facebook user name doesn't match to my own name. They also have sent me to call 191 or chat with Vodafone experts. Well, as I see, nobody is really an expert. 

DaveyCC

Hi, did you get this sorted? Because I have the same issue and Vodafone don't seem to care at all. I am very unhappy with the service and would move networks if I could. 
when I go to add data plan I get a timed out error saying something has gone wrong, please try again. I even reset my phone to factory settings to try and resolve it. 

Not yet, but they said it will be sorted by tomorrow. I'm waiting, let's see what it will happen. Will update here.

They even said that it's apples fault and that he had to try and get them to change settings at their end. I've been lied to so much about this watch, it's really took the shine off getting a new product. 

I haven't been into a store yet, maybe they are next for my wrath.