main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Experian credit error from vodafone

Highlighted
2: Seeker

My credit report shows 24 missed payments but in reality there are none, how can I get in touch with the credit team at Vodafone to fix this

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
17: Community Champion

Hi @jimnash999  you will need to contact Vodafone through their social media channels and link this thread, they will then get you too the right place, no one here has account access. 

View more options

Many thanks, can you tell me how to contact them on one of the social networks . I know this is a stupid question but I very rarely use Twitter/ Facebook etc

View more options

Use this link, if the auto chat opens just close it then there are links to Facebook and Twitter, probably easier to use Twitter if you have an account. 

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/contact-us-b2/index.htm?adobe_mc_sdid=SDID%3D2728CD3B2732C65E-623757B003F...

View more options

Many thanks, just done that

View more options

Hope they get you sorted

View more options