Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

FREE AIRPODS?!

amc81
4: Newbie

Another customer here without the promised free airpods. Upgraded early December and was promised free earpods. They have not arrived. Called a few weeks ago and the agent mentioned that they would get to me last friday at the very latest. They didn't. Have also tweeted Vodafone, asked for my personal details for secruity check and then nothing...

Please resolve this issue! 

7 REPLIES 7

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

We'd love to help track down your AirPods! Did you comment with your username when you contacted us on Twitter @amc81? That way I can chase up your query for you 🔎

Scale70
2: Seeker

Same here! Upgraded early Dec and have been onto Vodafone support at least 3 times with each one giving a new promised date, with the last one being told last week that they would be here today having received an email first.

No email, no airpods.

Expensive upgrade and expensive airpods, so not happy for it to just be ignored. 

I managed to get this sorted by making contact through Facebook - they ordered some for me there and then, and came a couple of days later

i hope you get yours 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Scale70 If you haven't already, please send us a message over on Twitter or Facebook and we'll be able to get to the bottom of this for you. If you include your Community username and a link to your post, you won't need to repeat yourself.

@amc81 I'm glad we were able to get things sorted! If you ever need anything else in the future, please let us know. Thanks for updating the thread 😊

Holz145

Hi, 

I was wondering if you ever got your earpods, I've been waiting 6 months for mine now, so maybe no hope for me  ha ha.

HS

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Response times on all customer service channels are extened at the moment, so you may simply be in a queue.   I've had a couple of issues and have had to wait longer than normal.   You could add an "any progress?" note to the thread just to bump it a bit, though.

Hi There. I did get them! I was expecting them in December and finally got them in March. But it took a LOT of chasing! I did multiple phone calls, online chats, posted to their facebook group and even visited a store! In the end they just turned up via a DPD delivery. Good luck!