Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Fake or genuine email??

stedge2019
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Your account has been suspended Account number: *************

Hello Unfortunately we've had to suspend your account as you currently have an overdue balance of £81.95. Please get in touch immediately to pay this amount. How to pay Making a payment is easy - just follow one of the steps below: Pay by phone
Call 191 (free from any Vodafone mobile) or 0333 304 0191 from any other phone (standard call charges apply). Pay online
Visit www.vodafone.co.uk/myvodafone and select 'Make a payment' in the My Vodafone menu. What happens next? If we don't hear from you we'll need to start taking steps to collect the outstanding balance. We'll also need to report your debt to credit reference agencies. This means you may find it difficult to get loans, credit cards and other phone contracts in the future. We want to help If you're struggling to pay, it's still really important you contact us so we can talk through your options. Please call us on 0333 304 0191 - we're available every day from 8am to 8pm (standard call charges apply). We've worked with many customers to arrange payment plans that work for them and we're really keen to do the same for you. Kind regards

The Collections Team

Please don't reply to this email as your message won't come through

10 REPLIES 10

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I'm glad to hear my suggestion to use the Social Media Teams worked out for you @stedge2019 

I'm just sad that we meet on the forum under such circumstances.

I wish you well.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.