cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Falsely charging me over a returned phone deal for 2 months, where can I ask for legal action?

duygup
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

2 months ago, I got a phone deal. The very same day I realised I made a mistake and refunded the phone, got a new different one. 

Even though I refunded the phone and the sim same day, Vodafone continues to charge me twice; over the refunded phone deal and my actual phone deal. I contacted them 3 times, they promised me to solve the problem:  I even sent them the refund receipt but they keep charging me! Last time they told me they were going to refund the  falsely charged amount but nothing!  I can still see the refunded phone deal on my account for my next bill. 

I want to take some legal action because Vodafone does not seem to care to fix the problem; where should I complain about it and get help?  They charge me illegally, 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @duygup 

This certainly needs sorting and I can only assume for some reason Vodafone systems still show the first contract as Live in some way.

You have a few options as I see this.

Persevere with Customer services. 

Try the Vodafone Social Media Teams  

Make a Complaint. 

Try your Banks Customer Services to see if the Direct Debit Guarantee can be enforced to get you your funds back.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.