Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Final Bill

rackstraw2006
4: Newbie

I have left vodafone due to an issue over my account, but now I have my final bill I have no way of accessing it.

I know how much I am due but want a copy of the bill to make sure everything is correct before I pay it. However when I login in I have nothing but my account summary, nothing else is working and all I get is an error and I need a copy of this bill so can someone send this to my registered email address so I can pay.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Are you able to call 191 or Live Chat as you'll still need to pass security checks to have your account accessed @rackstraw2006

That or let the Vodafone Social Media Teams here catch up with your thread and they'll contact you via Private message and help you from there.

Once the bill is paid watch out for a sorry your leaving letter and £0 bill which confirms all is fully settled.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Its done, after a live chat I got my bill emailed to me and after 4 attempts at calling I managed get someone to pay the final bill. As soon as the payment cleared the customer service agent asked why I was leaving and when I tried to explain he rudely spoke over the top of me and then cut me off. :Angry_Face:

After 20 odd years with Vodafone I never missed a single bill or had any issue until last year when you ripped me off by increasing my so called flexi upgrade price. In that year I made several calls to Vodafone and loads of promises to call me back and fix the issue and you never once in 12 months call me back. But as long as you get your money who cares right. 

I will miss Vodafone I wont lie but your Customer Service this last year has to be the worst I have ever had the not so pleasure to deal with.