Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Final plea for help

GBP5
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

Since the day I changed over for a Vodafone PAYG to a PAYM I have had nothing but trouble. I have never in my entire life spent so much time and energy after something so simple.

To keep it short, all the issues have finally been sorted except that I am not being charged my monthly payments and upon multiple attempts to sort this out, I was finally told that my montlhy plan was not associated with my account and my service will need to be disconnected and reconnected in order to get my plan attached.

I also went to the Vodafone store to get this sorted as the call center made many promises to call back but never did and even the store representative has given up and has asked me to move to another service provider due to the fact that the first time when I switched from a PAYG to PAYM I was out of service for three weeks and the account was just left open and the same may happen again. 

I am of course reluctant to to have my services disconnected as I cannot afford to be without service and its not possible to provide a temporary number to important places until this is sorted.

I am asking for a final request to help me sort this out and I am unable to even make any payments since my bill is not being generated. I have taken a PAC code which does not reflect any charges and will proceed to switch if there is no other option. 

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Unfortunately account access via this forum is no longer available.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams. have account access to be able to assist @GBP5 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I reached out to Vodafone on Twitter on the same day and there is no response till now. Its the most pathetic service ever. I have just about given up on this 

hrym

You will get a response, but how long it takes will depend on how busy the team are.   Also, remember that there's been a weekend, so those two days need to be taken out of the equation.

chistery
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

I had Vodafone disconnect and reconnect my service as it wasn't working as it should. I was without service for a few mins. I was a bit concerned that it would go wrong, but it fixed my issue and all went well in the end.