Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Forum website error

chistery
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Does anyone else get an error frequently when reading or posting here?

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/t5/Pay-monthly/bd-p/productsservices
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

I've just built a new WIn10 PC as well, it's happening on this new one too. Every other site seems ok.

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I mostly use my Note 9 to use both the mobile and desktop version @chistery  and have not had that.

That said I've not had that on my macbook air either.

Have you tried the usual clearing of your cache and cookies and or use another browser etc ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Clearing cookies in Chrome usually fixes it for a day or two, but then it returns. I will try Firefox for a bit.

It's just annoying as it mostly happens after I've written a nice long reply and then clearing cookies also logs me out and then I can't be bothered doing it all again.

BandOfBrothers

In the interim it may just be worth copying the work so you can paste it in if it glitches @chistery 

I did have issues when I used to use an iPhone but no longer with android. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

mez68
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Yes I get these errors for every page. Damned annoying. Only VF's forums site. I'm using up-to-date  Chrome.  Workaround it to use Incognito Mode. 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks for getting in touch @mez68 - even I've had these messages recently and it seems to be in relation to cache. I've raised this to be looked into, in case there's anything we can do from our side to help 👍