Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Free Air Pods with upgrade

cambut
3: Seeker

I hope someone can help :Sad_face:

I have upgraded this morning to a phone and plan included in the 'Free Apple Air Pods' offer when you upgrade.

There was no promotional code to enter and no other information other than a banner saying 'Free air pods on us' with the phone and banner.

I am collecting the phone from store tomorrow but I know they wont give me the air pods in store, Customer services said they will...........I know they wont............but they also wern't on the order itself?! Does anyone know how this offer works? How/when will I get them?

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

@cambut 

Please.check if these are the correct Terms and Conditions.

》 https://www.vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/# 

Choose Mobile.

Offers and promotions.

iPhone and air pods offer.

" 3. How will I receive the AirPods?

All qualifying customers who are outside their cooling off period of 14 days and have paid their first bill will be sent the AirPods by Vodafone via DPD courier. Customers should receive their AirPods automatically within 30 days of order. We will send it to your home address registered on your Vodafone account.

We will not be responsible for any damage that might happen during the courier. "

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

19 REPLIES 19

BandOfBrothers

@cambut 

Please.check if these are the correct Terms and Conditions.

》 https://www.vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/# 

Choose Mobile.

Offers and promotions.

iPhone and air pods offer.

" 3. How will I receive the AirPods?

All qualifying customers who are outside their cooling off period of 14 days and have paid their first bill will be sent the AirPods by Vodafone via DPD courier. Customers should receive their AirPods automatically within 30 days of order. We will send it to your home address registered on your Vodafone account.

We will not be responsible for any damage that might happen during the courier. "

Current Phone  >

cambut

Thankyou so much Band of Brothers! thats fab!

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome @cambut 

:Smiling:

Current Phone  >

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome @cambut 

Current Phone  >

jonspittle
12: Established
12: Established

Have you received yours yet? I ask becuase I was intruiged which generation they were, I recieve mine in the next day or two and was interested as a friend wants to buy them from me.

Thanks.

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra.

I havent yet no :Sad_face: my 14 days is JUST up so I am hoping to get them by Christmas, althought I think its unlikely. I cant find anywhere that says which gen they are 😕

Well mine have been dispatched as I spoke to the complaints dept yesterday and they have manually posted them (another story) and the email I received states "Apple AirPods with Charging Case".

Going on to Vodafone's website they sell them https://www.vodafone.co.uk/mobile/accessories but again it doesn't show which gen they are, so it's a guessting game atm but I've just received a notification to say they arrive tomorrow so we'll soon know.

I thhink Ill be waiting until January by the looks of when my upgrade went through :Sad_face:

Although they are the same price on the VF website as the ones on the Apple website? So possible would be the first ones with the normal charging case?

Either way I love a freebie :Smiling:

Yes looks that way.

Well the item in the email states wireless charging case, so as far as I know the 1st gen ones didn't come with the wireless charging case.....

Still free like you say!