Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Free Air Pods with upgrade

cambut
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I hope someone can help :Sad_face:

I have upgraded this morning to a phone and plan included in the 'Free Apple Air Pods' offer when you upgrade.

There was no promotional code to enter and no other information other than a banner saying 'Free air pods on us' with the phone and banner.

I am collecting the phone from store tomorrow but I know they wont give me the air pods in store, Customer services said they will...........I know they wont............but they also wern't on the order itself?! Does anyone know how this offer works? How/when will I get them?

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@cambut 

Please.check if these are the correct Terms and Conditions.

》 https://www.vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/# 

Choose Mobile.

Offers and promotions.

iPhone and air pods offer.

" 3. How will I receive the AirPods?

All qualifying customers who are outside their cooling off period of 14 days and have paid their first bill will be sent the AirPods by Vodafone via DPD courier. Customers should receive their AirPods automatically within 30 days of order. We will send it to your home address registered on your Vodafone account.

We will not be responsible for any damage that might happen during the courier. "

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

19 REPLIES 19

They turned up today, 2nd Generation ones ☺️

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra.

Oooooh very very nice! Im super excited now! Really hope Santa is quick with mine!!!!!!

Thanks so much for letting me know! Much better than I expected!

:Smiling:

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's fantastic news @jonspittle! Now you can blast out all your favourite festive tunes and guilty pleasures without disturbing anyone else 😊

I'm not sure Santa is delivering these for us @cambut, but you never know, he does wear all red after all 🎅

This is true! Santa is also ready for an exciting future lol! I'm just impatient lol!

:Smiling:

No worries, I hope you manage to get yours before Xmas! :Thumbs_Up:

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra.

matheushen
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi ya. Maybe you can help me. 

I upgraded to get AirPod in 10th December and I didn’t get mine yet. 

I paid one bill on 16th December and other this month already. 

I contacted Vodafone through its chat online four times and they said that: 1. I would receive my AirPod in 24 hours. 2. I would need to wait the cooling off period finish and within 30 days I would receive it. 

3. I would receive in 2 days. 

4. I would receive an update via email on 9th January. 

Nothing of that happened. 

Do do you have any advice? 

47 days from the day that I upgraded. 

I dont know know what to do anymore. 

Thank you guys. 

Hi,

Ive had the exact same conversations with the online chat, i have escalated my query today so hopefully I will get an answer as soon as possible and can let you know

apparently you had to be on the unlimted plan (which I seem to have missed) I am looking to resolve this but the airpods have never been sent....Might be worth checking contract details

My plan is unlimited lite. 

This is so disappointing, it seems like a scam just to get the customers to upgrade. 

Is there any other way to contact them except the chat?

they don’t answer seriously and aren’t commited with what they promise. 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @matheushen - you can get in touch in a few different ways. Our team will be happy to take a look into your AirPod query, please get in touch via Facebook; or contact us on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here. Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

You can also raise a complaint via our online form here. Or give our Customer Services team a call on 191 from your Vodafone mobile.