main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Free Airpods

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

Well yet again another lie, just been told that the offer for free airpods only applies to customers who upgraded on line, have also been told in the past that needs to be unlimited plan & that I'm on the wrong plan 😑 I'm really not sure how many more lies someone from Vodafone can tell me, this information is from someone who works on this forum, so what does that tell you I am fuming 😀 right now 

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hello all sorry to be a pain, but I e just been advised that my Airpods will be with me in around 8 days time, I will not hold my breath but will keep you informed if they turn up as promised πŸ€”

View solution in original position

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hello all sorry to be a pain, but I e just been advised that my Airpods will be with me in around 8 days time, I will not hold my breath but will keep you informed if they turn up as promised πŸ€”

View solution in original position

View more options
Highlighted

Please keep us updated @dickSD16 πŸ‘ 

View more options
Highlighted

So today I have received at long last my free Airpods 😊

View more options