Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Frustrated because I can't speak to a human

CarolB
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have 2 business accounts. One account with 3 mobiles, and another account with 1 mobile. When I bought a P9 about 3 years ago, I was having difficulty with the website (quel surprise) so via chat I was told to set up a new account then the 2 accounts would be merged automatically. Needless to say it didn't happen and I couldn't face the stress of trying to sort it at the time.  I've now just retired the P9 and replaced it with a P20, so it's time to merge the accounts, but on chat today I was told to cancel that account, put the phone from pay monthly to payg, then ring up to ask it to be transferred to the main account.  Really??!  I've already wasted 2 hours of my life trying to sort this.  Everything 'Vodafone' always seems to have huge obstacles in the way. I've just tried to contact accounts - I couldn't get through, the robot wouldn't let me. Help please, is there a direct line before I jump ship.

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @CarolB 

That is nonsense, apart from business contracts being pay monthly only, before being able to change to PAYG, you would need to change the business contract to consumer. 

Contact the forum team by following the link below, they will put you in contact with the correct department to get this solved.

Contact us for account specific queries

Thanks Ann, I contacted them over an hour ago, apart from a brief automated reply, nothing. I've wasted the whole afternoon and think I'm about to combust! 

AnnS

Don't worry @CarolB .  It's extremely unlikely you will get a proper reply until the working week.

There is always a queue, if you don't hear anything by Tuesday, come back to the thread.

I think something might be happening behind the scenes, fingers crossed, thanks again Ann, I'll keep you posted.