Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Get a number which i received a call?

lahiru
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi all,

Do anyone know is there any possible way to get a UK mobile number which i received a call last month please?

Reason is one of my friend called me that day and i forget to save it and now i lost it. 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @lahiru

Vodafone or any other network do not keep records of incoming non chargeable activity.

Most probably your incoming call log only saves a limited number of calls and the call has dropped off the list.

@lahiru

You can try a subject access request SAR. This will cost £10.00. There is a form available on the website. 

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

AnnS

Hi @lahiru

Vodafone can only itemise your outgoing chargeable calls on your bill. With incoming calls not being chargeable, there would be no record of the call on Vodafone systems or your account.

If you have deleted the incoming call from your phone call log, the only thing to do is to hope the person will call back.

Thank you for your reply. 

I think thats the only thing i can do about. just wait.

hrym

If you haven't cleared the call log, the number should still be there, though.

Hi,

i didn't clear the logs but it is 40 days ago and only two weeks in the call logs

Hi @Anns

but they should have keep those incoming records for some timme period normally. isn't it?

AnnS

Hi @lahiru

Vodafone or any other network do not keep records of incoming non chargeable activity.

Most probably your incoming call log only saves a limited number of calls and the call has dropped off the list.

@lahiru

You can try a subject access request SAR. This will cost £10.00. There is a form available on the website.