Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Global Roaming Plus on Red Entertainment

MrRemy
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a Red Entertainment plan taken out in 2018. When I contacted the online chat to confirm Global Roaming Plus is included, as I'm going to Barbados soon, I was told I need to upgrade my plan. But when I looked on the Vodafone website under roaming it says "Good news – you won’t have to pay a daily charge to roam this destination. If you bought a Red Entertainment plan between 4 September 2017 and 9 July 2019 or an Unlimited Max plan from 10 July 2019, you’ll benefit from Global Roaming Plus, That means you won’t pay roaming charges in our 48 Roam-free destinations, or in 29 of our Roam-further destinations."

So why isn't GRP already active on my account and why am I being told I need to upgrade? I don't fancy paying £6 a day to send a couple of texts when it should be included.

5 REPLIES 5

donnyguy
16: Advanced member

This is definitely one where someone at Vodafone needs to take a look at your account to see what's going on. On this forum, the best you'll get is peer to peer support.

If you're on Facebook or Twitter, search Vodafone UK on there and start the conversation. Alternatively, as it sounds like you're not happy (and quite rightly so) with this, check out www.vodafone.co.uk/complaints and give them a call / message them via that page They'll be able to get this sorted for you before you get on the plane.

Andy

Hi @MrRemy, so we can check your account and make sure you can enjoy Barbados without worrying about other charges can you please contact us on Facebook or Twitter where one of our team will be able to look into this further.

Thanks Andy, I have contacted the team on Facebook, just awaiting their reply.

@Andy wrote:

Hi @MrRemy, so we can check your account and make sure you can enjoy Barbados without worrying about other charges can you please contact us on Facebook or Twitter where one of our team will be able to look into this further.

chistery

Just to confirm in MyVodafone app, under plan overview, it doens't say 77 Roam Free destinations?

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@MrRemy Thanks for sending us a message! A member of our team will be in touch with you, as quickly as they can 😊

@chistery If you go to your 'Plan Overview' it should show under 'Plan Details' and then under 'Inclusive Extras' 👍 I hope this has helped!