Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Gold Number Sales

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales!

What’s a Gold Number?

Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can choose, create and design something that has meaning to you?

The possibilities really are endless:

- Alphanumeric
- Landline match
- Favourite digits
- Consecutives
- Date of birth and special meanings

Maybe you just fancy buying a mobile number that is easy to remember...

How much do I pay?

The prices of the numbers vary depending on the formations contained, the amount of repeated digits and even the rarity of the number.

Some examples on pricing are given below and if you have any further questions, these can be directed to the team :Smiling:

How do I purchase one?

It couldn't be simpler! Drop us a message on this thread and a member of the team will be in touch to let you know what you need to do! 

Gold numbers 2.png

156 REPLIES 156

Hi,

Any response?

Thanks.

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

There won't be a full list of the numbers available, partly because it would be very long, but also, for security reasons, because it would confirm which have been issued and are live.   If there's a number you want, see how it fits into the patterns quoted above and what price it would be.   Customer Services will be able to confirm if it's available.

I know what format (from the list) I am interested in. I want to see what placeholder numbers are available, hence need a list. At such a high value obviously I need to see what I am buying. I am posting here as per the request in Phil's initial post, to post here. I have also messaged Phil, with no response.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your interest in purchasing one of our Gold Numbers @remoteindy. To help you with this, I've sent you a private message. If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to get in touch.

donnyguy
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

I just wanted to add a note to this to say I bought a gold number from the team at Vodafone back in September and I'm really happy.

I knew the prefix I wanted and sent this across to the team and they replied with some suggestions. We went back and forth until we found the perfect number for the perfect price.

I'm all about value and will say for the number I got, they SIGNIFICANTLY undercut eBay (which is where I'd been looking).

Every time I give my number out now, people say "Oh wow, that's really easy. How did you get that?"

So if a gold number is your thing, definitely get in touch with the team.

#HappyCustomer

TJ

Awesome, thanks for sharing your experience @donnyguy 😊 We're glad you're loving your gold number 🥇

Can someone get in touch with my about requesting a number? Thanks

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @djj1994. If this is related to the loss of your previous number, please see my reply to your other post

Could someone please message me, looking to get a new number or better still get my number back which seems to have been disconnected as I didn’t realise I had to use it and was only using it for my WhatsApp business account. Only just realised after putting sim in phone for a PayPal verification:(

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

If the number you were using @Toxiccables was a Pay as you go service, you would need to use a chargeable service to keep your number active. Apologies for any confusion over this. We'd need to take a look into how long your number had been disconnected before we could offer to reconnect it. As we'll need access to your account to do this, pop us a private message through our social channels and we'll be happy to help.