Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Gold Number Sales

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales!

What’s a Gold Number?

Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can choose, create and design something that has meaning to you?

The possibilities really are endless:

- Alphanumeric
- Landline match
- Favourite digits
- Consecutives
- Date of birth and special meanings

Maybe you just fancy buying a mobile number that is easy to remember...

How much do I pay?

The prices of the numbers vary depending on the formations contained, the amount of repeated digits and even the rarity of the number.

Some examples on pricing are given below and if you have any further questions, these can be directed to the team :Smiling:

How do I purchase one?

It couldn't be simpler! Drop us a message on this thread and a member of the team will be in touch to let you know what you need to do! 

Gold numbers 2.png

156 REPLIES 156

Can someone drop me a note on the process please? Or even better a number I can call as sales responded with "huh?" when I tried to request a specific number!

Hi @alvintc, I've just sent you over a private message that has the details for the team 🙂

djj1994
2: Seeker

Hi,

Can someone drop me a message with information on how to choose/purchase a number?

Thanks,

Dan

mrsnewham

Good Afternoon,

PLease can I have a list of gold numbers?

Kind Regards,

Melanie Newham

TJ

Hey @mrsnewham, thanks for getting in touch and showing an interest in one of our Gold Numbers.  I've sent you a private message with some more details. 

dj4s

Evening team,

Please could you send me some details about this service - also how long it roughly takes to complete?

Thanks

Am interested in Gold number please contact me.

dj4s

I have my new pay mothly sim now, if anyone could contact me as soon as possible about getting a gold number I'd really appreciate it. Obviously the contract has now started so I'm keen to get the gold number on the account as soon as possible as I don't want to use the sim with the current number as it will mean giving everyone 2 new numbers.

Thanks 

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dj4s – It’s great to hear you’re now looking to buy a Gold Number! :Smiling: Please follow the steps in the private message I’ve sent to you and we’ll be happy to help get this sorted.

Thanks @Jenny.

I have been in touch with the team but unfortunately they've not been able to help. Quite disappointing that they cannot provide me with the last 6 digits on ANY Vodafone prefix whatsoever - seems very strange given the digits are not particualrly 'gold' (they just have a special meaning to me) and the amount of prefixs Vodafone have.

For anyone thinking of requesting a number, be prepared for "we can't provide that but we can provide these..." which are quite different to what was requested!

Nevertheless a nice service that the other networks don't really advertise if you're happy to choose from more or less a pre-defined list rather than what you've asked for :Smiling: