Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Gold Number Sales

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales!

What’s a Gold Number?

Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can choose, create and design something that has meaning to you?

The possibilities really are endless:

- Alphanumeric
- Landline match
- Favourite digits
- Consecutives
- Date of birth and special meanings

Maybe you just fancy buying a mobile number that is easy to remember...

How much do I pay?

The prices of the numbers vary depending on the formations contained, the amount of repeated digits and even the rarity of the number.

Some examples on pricing are given below and if you have any further questions, these can be directed to the team :Smiling:

How do I purchase one?

It couldn't be simpler! Drop us a message on this thread and a member of the team will be in touch to let you know what you need to do! 

Gold numbers 2.png

156 REPLIES 156

Hi @Evie - could you send me details on Gold numbers please?

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Ross_K and @michaelch I've sent you both a private message with the details on how to request a Gold Number 

RogerAdams
2: Seeker

Have a rather nice number that I got from Voda in the early years. *79** ****++

Give me a call if interested in it

michaelch

Hi

I'm looking for vodafone gold numbers but struggling to get through to someone that can offer me some £25 numbers, who can I contact about this?

Thanks

craig1980

@Phil wrote:

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales!

What’s a Gold Number?

Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can choose, create and design something that has meaning to you?

- Alphanumeric
- Landline match
- Favourite digits
- Consecutives

How much do I pay?

The prices of the numbers vary depending on the formations contained, the amount of repeated digits and even the rarity of the number.

Some examples on pricing are given below and if you have any further questions, these can be directed to the team :Smiling:

How do I purchase one?

It couldn't be simpler! Drop us a message on this thread and a member of the team will be in touch to let you know what you need to do! 

Gold numbers 2.png

@Phil wrote:

What’s a Gold Number?

- Alphanumeric
- Landline match
- Favourite digits
- Consecutives

How much do I pay?

How do I purchase one?

Gold numbers 2.png

@Phil wrote:

What’s a Gold Number?

- Alphanumeric
- Landline match
- Favourite digits
- Consecutives

How much do I pay?

How do I purchase one?

Gold numbers 2.png

Do you sell blocks of free numbers?

My understanding is that they were issued in blocks or multiples of 10000.

I'd also (separately) be interested in a few random numbers. I.e. not gold to anyone else.

Prices please - if only ball park

Thanks

Umberto

Colewraith12

Let me subscribe

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Colewraith12, are you looking to apply for one of our gold numbers?  If so, please see the information I've sent you via PM and if you've anymore questions, you know where we are.

Victoriaofislam

interested

Hey @Victoriaofislam, we can see that we've responded to your other post about your contract number. Are you also looking at taking out of our Gold Numbers? 🙂