Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Gold Number Sales

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales!

What’s a Gold Number?

Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can choose, create and design something that has meaning to you?

The possibilities really are endless:

- Alphanumeric
- Landline match
- Favourite digits
- Consecutives
- Date of birth and special meanings

Maybe you just fancy buying a mobile number that is easy to remember...

How much do I pay?

The prices of the numbers vary depending on the formations contained, the amount of repeated digits and even the rarity of the number.

Some examples on pricing are given below and if you have any further questions, these can be directed to the team :Smiling:

How do I purchase one?

It couldn't be simpler! Drop us a message on this thread and a member of the team will be in touch to let you know what you need to do! 

Gold numbers 2.png

160 REPLIES 160

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dj4s It's disappointing to hear you've had this experience with us and you've been unable to request the number you're wanting - I'm sorry for any inconvenience that's been caused by this.

If you have any other questions regarding your query, you can get in touch with us via the details @Jenny provided in the private message that's been sent to you.

no_name
2: Seeker

I previously had 2 numbers which were on pay as you go for 2 members of staff who were predominantly based overseas. As they spent longer overseas than expected, these 2 sims both expired (I believe in the last month or so).

The 2 people are now back in the UK and we'd really like to get the same 2 numbers back if possible?  If so I'd really appreciate being able to repurchase them as it would be far easier for us to not have to change all their contacts. 

I tried in store today but they weren't able to locate the numbers or anything in the system for them, but then stumbled upon this page so thought I'd give it a try. I'm not sure they'd necessarily be considered "gold", but they were quite good numbers and hopefully this service will be able to help!  Thanks in advance.

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @no_name in order for us to look into this for you, we'd need to speak with you privately. I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Thanks Adam, just sent an escalated message now.

Altajali93

Hi I just ordered a sim only contract from you. I also wanted to choose a special number but it didn’t give me a choice. Could I purchase a Gold number from you and use that as my sim number with the contract that I’ve just bought? Regards,

ali

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Altajali93  I'm pleased to hear you're looking to purchase one of our Gold Numbers. I'll gladly take a closer look into the options available for you, in regards to this. Please get in touch with us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. We'll then assist you further with this. Please remember to include the link to this thread, along with your username.

Altajali93

Hello how do we buy gold numbers from you?

dimimc
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Can you please contact me on [Removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

The Vodafone Social Media Teams wont be able to contact you from the forum.

As this is a public forum I'd also suggest that you remove your mobile number too @dimimc 

Flagged.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

TJ

Thanks for getting in touch about a Gold Number @dimimc - I've sent you a PM with all the details you need to get in touch.