Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Google Home Hub Promotion

ugurbakisuzun
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I ordered Google Pixel 3 XL yesterday. It should come Google Home Hub with that package. But They said you need to login and order your Google Home Hub on internet with your order number. But no one said where can I order Google Home Hub and how ?

Please tell me that process.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Another member asked a similar question in February Here.

One of the Vodafone Social Media Teams here will send you a private message in order to get you some support @ugurbakisuzun 

Hang in there.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm sorry to hear you're unsure of how to claim your free Google Home Hub @ugurbakisuzun. If you've ordered the Google Pixel 3XL, the free Google Home Hub should be included within your order and you'll receive it in the same delivery as your device. If for any reason it isn't delivered with your phone, please pop back to us and we'll be more than happy to help get things sorted for you 😊

I took my phone. My phone arrived today. But There is no Google home hub in that package. I asked many times salesman in Swiss Cottage Shop by she said you need the order seperately on internet. Please help me!

I'm sorry to hear your home hub didn't arrive with your phone @ugurbakisuzun. So we can check why this has been delayed and help get it to you, please get in touch by following the information in this private message.

I have exactly same issue and after speaking with vodafone advisor, he sent me some links which doesn't work...can you help?

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@jaesunglee86 I'm sorry to hear you're also having problems claiming and receiving your Google Home Hub. So we can take a look into this for you too, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us.