Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HELP!!

Cariad77
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've been on live chat 9 times and rang 5 times to Vodafone. My phone was disconnected, but last Tuesday I paid my overdue balance like I was told to, and I'd be reconnected. 6 days later they have opened a missing payment form and now they can't find my details anywhere on the system including my mobile number. And I'm still not reconnected! What the hell do I do?? I'm disabled and so is my daughter. My phone is our lifeline. This is disgusting and I'm sat here in tears.

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Please let the Vodafone Social Media Team here catch up with your thread and I’m sure they’ll help you. 

As this involves a missed payment resulting in your services being restricted this may have been reported onto your Credit File. Checking via Experian.

In the interim do you have a landline or perhaps acquire a Vodafone Payg Sim Card so you can be contactable in some form ?

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I don't have a landline due to mobiles being used. I've just contacted them again but this guy did find my account details and still no further. He told me to ring payments team AGAIN and tell them to reconnect me on an immediate basis. But I'm on my own with no phone available. Trust me if I had a payg SIM I'd be ringing anyone just to help with this situation. 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cariad77 - This isn’t good to hear and I’m sorry it’s taking so long to get resolved.

So that my team can help, please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

Thank you Gemma but they have reconnected me at last. If I have any more problems I will be in touch!

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cariad77 - I’m happy to hear your phone’s working again!

Thanks for the update and please let us know if you need any help in the future. :Smiling: