cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Has anyone changed plan via their online profile...?

donnyguy
16: Advanced member

...and more specifically, were you able to keep the discount?

So I'm guessing in July 2017 (judging by the expiry date), I upgraded my dad to a special offer that was running at the time with an iPhone 7. 

Screenshot 2018-11-04 at 09.36.59.pngFast forward to now and all is good however he could really do with those international minutes so I was having a look at the change plan section. From looking at the option, he can get the same plan for less than £1 more which sounds great. It won't extend the agreement which is great but I'm curious about the discount.

He currently gets 30% off £58.01 which takes it down to £40.61 but its not mentioned anywhere on this page. 

If I do the upgrade, do you think the discount line item will remain taking 30% off the new price or do you think I'm actually going to to take his contact up to £59. Based on that, I'd just bolt on an international package.

Screenshot 2018-11-04 at 09.37.38.pngSo my question is, has anyone changed the plan via the website and if so, did you lose the discount? We can all speculate so curious if anyone has some first hand experience from doing this.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @donnyguy, if you're upgrading your dad's price plan you'd lose the current discount that's currently on his number.

Depending on whether the new plan's you find have a discount already included or not, you might be eligible to apply for our Vodafone Advantage Scheme for a discount.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @donnyguy, if you're upgrading your dad's price plan you'd lose the current discount that's currently on his number.

Depending on whether the new plan's you find have a discount already included or not, you might be eligible to apply for our Vodafone Advantage Scheme for a discount.

donnyguy

Thanks Natasha,

I'll leave it alone until closer to renewal time!