Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Help! Trying to pay £19 default payment from 2014

TheReecini
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Im trying to pay off a £19 payment that was missed in 2014 and it currently showing on my credit report and causing issues with a mortgage application. The account is due to close in October but I want to get the ball rolling but Vodafone cant find my account without the mobile number or account number and I have absolutely no idea.

I have the total due, the address i lived in at the time and the date the account was open.

Is there any way around this?? Any help would be much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I'd suggest to contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams as they have account access.

Paying this will show on your Credit File as Settled instead of Outstanding which looks better on your Credit File and the Default will then drop off after the 6 Years time frame has been reached.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

I wish you all the best with this situation as I appreciate how damaging a default can be from my own personal experiences.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers

I'd suggest to contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams as they have account access.

Paying this will show on your Credit File as Settled instead of Outstanding which looks better on your Credit File and the Default will then drop off after the 6 Years time frame has been reached.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

I wish you all the best with this situation as I appreciate how damaging a default can be from my own personal experiences.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Stubbo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @TheReecini 

Following @BandOfBrothers advice, did you contact our Social Media Team? If so, has your credit report issue been resolved? 

All sorted now thank you so much! I messaged via facebook and they have found the account.

Im chuffed!!

Stubbo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Amazing to hear our Social Media Team have managed to sort you out @TheReecini 
If you need anything else in the future, either drop us a post of feel free to contact our Social Media Team directly! Have a great rest of the week 😊

You guys helped me right out honestly! Who'd have thought I would've fixed it though messenger! Shout to Becca 😂 👌🏻