Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Help. Worried about order process

tom1985
1: Seeker

Hello

wonder if any of you can tell me what you think. I was trying to order a sim only contract. I tried several times and got an error saying please try again. So I spoke to online chat and they said they would take me through it. I filled the form out again and was then given a hyperlink. She said to click the buy now button and straight after to copy in the hyperlink to the address bar. I got a confirmation page saying the order was processed but they needed to do a credit check. It said I would get an order confirmation email. 

I’m a bit worried because I didn’t get the confirmation email. I’m also concerned because the process seemed a bit strange with copying the hyperlink. Has anyone else done this process like this? The person on the chat didn’t speak very good English. All seems a bit odd. I did check and the hyperlink was a Vodafone page. 

Would appreciate if anyone could comment? 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

It might be worth just double checking any spam type email inboxes @tom1985

Although a credit check is normally typically fast it can seem like an age when we are waiting to see if the application has been accepted. 

If all else fails you could try a Vodafone High street Store to open up a contract. 

I wish you the best of luck. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.