Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Horrific vodafone to vodafone number transfer

Torigm93
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a PAYG vodafone number and a monthly contract number. I have called 5 times asking to swap my monthly contract number to my PAYG number as I have had my PAYG number since I was 14 and don't want to loose it. Each time i have gotten through to India and they have promised it will be sorted within 48 hours. This was nearly a month ago since my first call. I have had 2 texts saying I should receive an email that I need to complete with more details, however it never comes through to my inbox or spam. What can I do? is there anyway I can speak to and English based call center where I will be listened to and not spoken down to, that will actually help? 

7 REPLIES 7

donnyguy
16: Advanced member

Hey there,

Strange to read you're having such an issue with this as it's pretty standard.

So going to check I'm understanding. 

You want to transfer your PAYT number onto your new Vodafone contract replacing the number that you were given when you signed up. 

If so, just click here and select the option for I want to move from Pay As You Go to Pay Monthly

Thank you for the link. I've tried this twice and both times I get a text through saying that I need to click and email link to provide more detail, but I never get the email link 😅

donnyguy

In that case, go to www.vodafone.co.uk/complaints and log a case

They'll get a case handler assigned who can manage through to completion for you. 

Really is a simple ask! 

Good luck :Smiling: 

chistery

I found this a very easy process when I did it.

Have you tried using a different browser (or incognito window) and email address hosted by a different company than yhe one you are trying now?

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I take it you've also checked that the promised email hasn't gone to spam?

Yep been checking spam, deleted messages and inbox 😅

Thanks for your advice, I hadn't tried a different email, so u will give that a go.