main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

How can I get my proof of USAGE if my device is unlocked (not belongs to Vodafone)

Highlighted
1: Seeker

I need my proof of Usage. I've been talking to many vodafone agents and I used the form provided and I still did not get my proof of Usage. They keep saying I have to go to where I bought my phone and ask for the proof of purchase and it will come with the proof of usage. That's not true, I already have my proof of purchase and they told me I need to talk to Vodafone  to get the proof of Usage. 

Can anyone help me? I need to provide this to my insurance, I've been without my phone for a week already!

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
8: Helper

All you need to do is fill in this form :

Proof of Purchase form

One of the Options you can ask for is Proof of Usage, along with Proof of Blacklisting.

Hope this helps !!

View more options

@dieargibay As @stonefences has mentioned, you're able to select proof of usage on our page. If you've already done this in your request and need any further assistance, please let us know.

View more options