cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How can I tell if my contract includes spotify premium?

Finnus725
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My bill has been including a £9.99 charge for spotify premium since the beginning, but I would like to  check if my account has included the entertainment package. I've raised this  via chat maybe 3-4 times and each time I go through the activation of the entertainment package. However, on every bill I still get charged £9.99 extra  for spotify. How can I  check if I'm being overcharged?

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Finnus725 

If you have an Entertainment plan you should have this included. Your online account and My Vodafone Application will give all the information you need for the plan you are on and inclusive extras.

Did you cancel your previous Spotify subscription as advised last year here?  https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/Being-charged-for-spotify-premium-even-though-I-ve-activ....  If this was not cancelled it would have reverted to chargeable.  The previous subscription can be cancelled by following this link: Entertainment 

As this has been ongoing for more than a year speak to the Social Team for account access through Twitter or Facebook here: Contact Us 

BandOfBrothers

Hi @Finnus725 

If chat has been unable to resolve this then maybe call 191 and they'll help.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.