Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do I order a courtesy phone online?

MWF
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have been waiting for my new phone for 3 weeks so vodafone have agreed to supply me witha courtesy phone.  they told me to do this online.  I can't see anywhere to do this online.  How do I do this online?

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

As far as in aware @MWF they are available from the Vodafone High street Stores if they have one in stock. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for that.  Yes they said you could get one from the High Street.  However there are no phone numbers for the stores and I don't want to waste a journey if as you say they don't have any in.  May be my only option if you can't order on line

I'm sure your right, they just wanted me off the phone after continually telling me my phone being late is apple's fault!!!  3 weeks after ordering and my forecast delivery date has been 5 days, then a further 2 days, then a further 10 days to no forecast anymore!!!

BandOfBrothers

The contact numbers for the stores are not for public use. 

Im not defending Vodafone or Apple here but repair timescales can slip sometimes due to the nature of the particular repair. 

I tend to suggest if local and convenient to visit an Apple Store as they'll typically help in house if the iPhone is 12 months or under in regards to the manufacturing warranty. 

Vodafone apply 24 months. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hrym

AFAIK, courtesy phones are available from shops when a device on a qualifying contract has to go away for repair.   I'm not aware of their being available for O/S orders.  I think you've been misinformed all round.

63johnw

Agree with @BandOfBrothers on this, never seen it on here before, sounds like they just wanted to get you off the line ! I have only ever seen courtesy phones given out in stores