cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How to add a new contract to an existing account?

9788CL
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have Vodafone broadband & I had had a 24 month Samsung mobile contract aswell. The mobile contract ended & I got another for an iPhone but I got it from a 3rd party & not through Vodafone directly.

I had to wait a month for Vodafone to convert my Samsung number to pay as you go & then I was able to take my Samsung number to my iPhone contract.

I don't know how to add the new mobile contract to my existing broadband account.

Tldr

I have a Vodafone mobile contract for an iPhone 

Also have a separate broadband account 

Want to combine them 

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @9788CL 

You can certainly add your mobile contract to a broadband account, as you are having problems combining the accounts, I would recommend contacting Vodafone through the Customer Service channels.  Alternatively, speak directly to the Social Media Team by following this link .

It's not that I'm having problems combining them I just don't know how I'm supposed to? Is there an official way Vodafone advise in doing this? 

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@9788CL Your best bet here to get this resolved with just a simple transfer of one line over to another account, would be to complete our Transfer Of Ownership form HERE