Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How to complain when the page is inaccessible? all attempts to complain fail

swlondoner
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have called the helpdesk, been into a store and now tried to complain on-line (only to find the page down). Is this just a way for Vodafone to avoid addrssing the issues? and stop me going to the Ombudsman ? 

The telephone sales peope have against my express instructions verbally and by text recontracted an account - a practice which a shop staff employee tells me is quiet common. I believe this to be illegal.

I have been with Vodafone 20 years, mainly due to inertia, with 5 family accounts paid by me. I really dont know why. The last time I upgraded one account they - cut off the phone, gave away the number, gave me a new sim which had to be dleivered by me to the account user in person.  This for a teenagers account - can you imagine the stress this caused !?

any suggestions on where to go next - twitter ?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I would suggest to wait for the Vodafone Social Media Teams here to catch up with your thread and they'll bring you in away from the public forum by Private Message and will address any issues you have @swlondoner

I've just had a look at the email form Here and it seems to be working on my phone.

Occasionally if a person clears the cookies and caches of their browser this unsticks a page or use a different browser.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @swlondoner

At a guess the account has been passed to OneCom.  There have been previous threads on the forum referring to accounts being managed by OneCom.

OneCom are a Vodafone business partner, accounts are sometimes passed over to them and this is what may have happened to your account.  Unfortunately the terms and conditions we all agree to allows for this to happen.

I am not sure if this will be considered a valid complaint when it was something you had agreed to but it does not harm raising this with Vodafone and making the request to deal directly with Vodafone.