Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How to speak with UK complaints team

Riguy90
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I updated my phone just under 3 weeks ago. Up until Sunday 11th everything was fine. Sunday I was unable to call out, text or use my mobile internet. I can receive SOME calls and text but I can't do anything outward. I've spoken to so many people, I've taken the phone and sim into a shop and had the sim changed over as the guy in the shops sim worked in my phone but not mine in his. This has not solved it. I've had the phone replaced, this has done nothing. I've spoken to literally about 10 different people. I've been told they dont know what the problem is, I was then told yesterday that it was being esculated to  TFFS team who will call me back within 24 hours, nothing. No fix, no call. I am absolutely sick of it now. I want it sorted and I just keep being told to wait 24 hours or 48hours and someone will get back to me and they dont. So what else should I do??? It is obviously something wrong on your network that you're incapable of solving. So what else do I do??????? Absolute disgusting 

10 REPLIES 10

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I agree this looks to be your account at issue and not your phone going from your sim card testing you've carried out.

I also agree someone at Vodafone needs to own the issue.

Sometimes things do go wrong which I'm sure many accept. 

It's then down to how this is put right which instils confidence back into the product and services. 

You could try the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook Twitter

My apologies at having to send you elsewhere to engage with Vodafone UK as I appreciate you came here , signed up and created a post to reach out for help but the Team here can no longer help with Account based issues.

But it's the same Social Media Teams here that help and assist via Facebook and Twitter.

The Social Media links I've provided are the Official links that the Vodafone Forum Team here would provide you once they caught up and have read your thread.

Things have changed as they have decided that help and assistance with account based issues would be best supported that way.

I appreciate not everyone wants to use Social Media however it takes but a few moments to create a Twitter or Facebook account and then can be forgotten if necessary. Just a thought.

Please remember to include the link to your forum post, along with your username.

You can also raise this via the Complaints Procedure.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Riguy90 

This is going to need account access from the Team here on the forum.  

From what you have written it sounds like a restriction on your account preventing you from making any outgoing activity.  Just in case a bar has accidentally been added during the update, also check the bars on your online account and phone application.

Just give the Team time to get to the thread and they will be able to advise how ot make contact through the Social Media channels for direct help and support.

It's not a bar. They've tried that, they've tried disconnecting and reconnecting my services, they've tried disconnecting wifi calling. 

I have two different people from complaints telling my different now, one is saying it's because the like for like swap hasn't completed on their system yet. Which is a load of tosh because its nothing to do with that as it wasn't working before. Its something to do with the network or account and they have no idea what. And the other is still talking to the tffs team to see what the issue is. 

It's an absolute shambles. I want to leave but I had such a good deal. But I am getting very annoyed now. It's been a week nearly.

No matter who I speak to nothing is sorted. I've msgd on Facebook,  nothing back.

BandOfBrothers

I know your frustrated with this and rightly so.

Social Media Teams are very busy on a weekend so please do give them time to respond. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Ive just been told by two different people . 

First one had called me back for third time which I respect and the higher team are going to try a disconnect and reconnect and can take 24 hours so he will call me back tomorrow  to check. (This was supposedly tried on Thursday) so dont see it working. 

The second lady called me back and told me about the phone like for like not being completed their end so they cant try disconnect and reconnect until that's been completed so shes phoning me back tomorrow around 1pm. 

I dont understand how two different people are doing total opposite things? And not seeing that ones doing something the other isn't and vice versa? 

Will be a week tomorrow.

Still waiting for the first call back..  

Andy

Hi @Riguy90, I understand how important it is to have your phone working, so that one of our team can investigate this can you contact us on Facebook or Twitter where we can look at getting this resolved for you. 

Contacted on Facebook on Friday. Messages were read and not responded to.

Spoke to someone called steph last night in the complaints team I think Newcastle. Who then spoke to Jennifer in relations team who isn't in until Tuesday but was told that steph will phone me back today she starts at 1130 and in till 9pm... still, no call. 

Apparently Jennifer will also be calling me Tuesday. I'm not holding my breath at all.

I am absolutely disgusted.

Surprise surprise still waiting