Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Huawei P30 Pro watch promotion

markthornton
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I upgraded to a Huawei P30 Pro on the 31st July. Part of the deal was a free Huawei watch which has to be claimed 14 days after the upgrade. I have started to complete the online form but am stuck as Huawei are asking for an invoice showing an invoice number, date of purchase, the retailers company logo, the name of the phone and the price paid. Vodafone seem unable to provide me with this.

I spent 30 minutes on the phone to Vodafone yesterday, then went onto a store for 90 minutes while they tried to sort it out. Then a further call to customer services. None of which has moved this any further forward.

Anyone have any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

The link I'm aware of is How-do-I-get-a-proof-of-purchase-usage-or-barring.

Apologies if you've already looked at this page.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams via Vodafone Facebook and Vodafone Twitter maybe able to help.

My apologies at having to send you elsewhere to engage with Vodafone UK as I appreciate you came here , signed up and created a post to reach out for help but the Team here can no longer help with Account based issues.

But it's the same Social Media Teams here that help and assist via Facebook and Twitter.

The Social Media links I've provided are the Official links that the Vodafone Forum Team here would provide you once they caught up and have read your thread.

Things have changed as they have decided that help and assistance with account based issues would be best supported that way.

I appreciate not everyone wants to use Social Media however it takes but a few moments to create a Twitter or Facebook account and then can be forgotten if necessary. Just a thought.

Please remember to include the link to your forum post, along with your username.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Many thanks for your reply.

I have filled in the proof of purchased form. Will see what comes back.

Thanks again