Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Huawei p20 'calls to this number are restricted from this phone"

katebuckley1958
2: Seeker

My phone was stolen do I called Vodafone, you put a bar on my sim and sent me a new replacement sim.. on return from my holiday my phone insurance provided a replacement handset..I activated my new SIM but could not make calls... I contacted Vodafone who suggested there was still a bar which they would remove... This did not solve the problem so I visited the Vodafone store... They replaced the SIM again and checked for any active bars... Say all is fine but I still cannot make calls... I work as a homcarer, driving around at all hours, i need my phone working

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Sure sounds like the account bar is somehow still active @katebuckley1958

Let the Vodafone Social Media Team here catch up with your thread and bring you in away from the public open forum to pass security checks and they'll help you further with this situation im sure. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

katebuckley1958

Hope so .. Thankyou

@katebuckley1958 - I’m sorry to hear how long it’s taking to get this sorted and you’re still unable to make calls.

I can understand why it’s important for you to have your phone fully working at all times.

So we can help, please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.