cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I am extremely disappointed with Vodafone’s lack of customer service.

dimimc
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I am extremely disappointed with Vodafone’s lack of customer service. It is 01:00am and try to use the Live Chat facilities as Vodafone apparently offers 24h Customer Service?!!?! Not true at all as Live Chat is closed every night and if not, the Website is down due to Technical issues or Maintenance. This is the message I receive every night: Sorry, all our agents are busy helping other customers right now. Please visit our support pages for immediate help or try again later. Every night? Don't believe it!! I am extremely disappointed and after 15 years I am considering changing my provider. Dear Vodafone, competition is not asleep!!! 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Yes Live Chat is 24/7 so I cannot answer as to why your unable to speak to an online agent.

Many carry out housework on their online sites after midnight as that's when the drop in footfall from customers occur @dimimc 

We don't see alot of people posting that they can't speak to an agent at 1am as many speak to them during the day or via 191.

Vodafone Social Media Teams can also be spoken to via the official links Vodafone Facebook or Vodafone Twitter

Alternatively if your needing help that's not needing account access then the members here maybe able to help you if you wish to eloberate.

Yes an option is to change networks but if your being supplied with a signal and data speeds ok then changing network can affect that as not all networks offer the same signal signal which could affect where you live, work or commute. 

Speaking with Customer Support is important i agree but not important enough for me to make me want to move networks.

However you decide to proceed I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.