Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I can't get through to business support on 191

abssorb
4: Newbie

I recently upgraded our business account ( 7 numbers) to a different tariff.

The vodafone rep said that they would also change my account so we now have a dedicated support person, a named individual for our business. I was very pleased.

However since making the tariff change, one of the phones has a problem and I've been trying to get support from 191.  The first two attempts I got different people but they were able to provide advice - unfortunately the advice didn;t work.

Today I've tried several times to call 191 and gave up after 30 mins on hold, on-line chat is not available.

I'm not sure if my support channel has gone awry, or if no account changes happened and Vodafone are particulary busy just now.

All I need to do is request a replacement SIM card. That should just take a few seconds.

1 REPLY 1

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @abssorb

With the forum not having access to business accounts, means you are going to need to persevere through the business customer service channels.

Although probably busy live chat should be online, just keep the window open and as soon as an advisor becomes available, you will get a connection.

The other alternative is a Vodafone Store.