cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I can't see past bills on my online account - 6 months now!

Julesfb
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi all, I've been having a nightmare with my account.

- haven't been able to see bills since Jan 17

- upgraded phone in Feb plus got better deal but had to chase it up in April as wasn't applied and bills were wrong

- been toing and froing with cutomer services etc for last 4 months

- now have error saying Unfortunately this functionality is currently unavailable.

I've complained 3 times officially and if I don't get an answer this week I'm going to ombudsman as they kindly sent me a letter with the details. Fed up of going through security checks even when they ring me (on a Sunday usually).

Anyone else having problems? Any advice?

4 REPLIES 4

Toovs94
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

If you have previously logged in, try your username/email all in UPPERCASE. When Vodafone changed their billing platform and as a previous employee I established that this was the cause of most people not being able to log in. 

If your bills are wrong and they cannot give you a valid reson as to why then I would give a final phone call stating that you are going to go to the Ombudsman but you would like to give Vodafone one final chance to resolve your issue. 

It's a shame that it would get to that, but these things do happen and the Ombudsman will be very helpful.

Best of luck

Dale

Thanks for the reply.

I don't have any problems logging in, it's just that the bills since Jan aren't visible, not on the drop down list.

But now when I log in I just have the error message and lots of codes. 

They have had lots of chances to fix it - cut me off mid call last week - so I've lost patience!

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Something very odd is happening here and it sounds as though there may not be a quick fix that the frontline customer service people can apply.   Hang on for the forum team here as they'll be able to take your details and investigate further.   They'll pick up the thread in due course.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm sorry to hear this is ongoing @Julesfb.

We'd like to help with your online account - so we can do this, I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team.

We'll then be in touch as soon as possible to discuss this further.