cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I’ve left Vodafone, but i have 2 ipads left on my account...

Trina1989
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I've left vodafone, but i have 2 ipads left on my account.. 

heres where it gets confusing.

I dont know my accouNt number number or either of the phone numbers on the ipads.

When i contact them on the telephone i cant get anywhere because i dont have the number..

i feel like im just running into a wall...

I can give any other information even my bank details which they are happy to take the money from I just want to no how longs left on this contract so i can leave ASAP

5 REPLIES 5

beightonguru
6: Helper
6: Helper

They can search through your postcode, email address etc if you dont have the account no or mobile no for the tablets - dont let them palm you off :Smiling:

Thanks I did try this route they said they couldnt find me, theres a chance it might be under a business account though.

they told me to call *#100# off one of teh ipads, but you cant call off the ipad so its just a huge waste of time and giving me a headache...
Pretty sure i feel like iv been paying these ipads off for 4 years lol !!

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Trina1989

Please let the Vodafone Social Media Team here catch up with your thread as they have full account access.

They'll bring you in away from the open forum via a private message to pass security checks and help you with this.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks il just wait for someone to get in touch x

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Trina1989, I'll be happy to help find your account and get these iPads cancelled off for you. So I can do this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch 👍