cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I would like to cancel my pay monthly account, but I don’t know how.

bastanelif
1: Seeker

My one-year-lenght contract has already finished and I do not live in the UK anymore, which means I don’t use this Vodafone account, BUT I am still paying monthly. I contacted on live chat, I tried to cancel this account by myself, but I couldn’t figure it out. This doesn’t have to be that complex. Could you please help me to cancel that pay monthly account? I don’t want to pay more. This is ridiculous. Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @bastanelif

Please see this link, it has all the information including keeping your direct debit open until you have received the final 0.00 bill.  How do I cancel my pay monthly contract

The best way is by calling on the +44 number from abroad but if you have any problems, please come back to the forum and the team will be able to help.

I’ve tried with online support chat several times, they only wasted my time. I know that if I call this number, they will keep me so damn long with several questions and will give offers which I DO NOT WANT! My experience with Vodafone went so annoying and time-consuming so far. I will never ever use this company or recommend it; plus, will use my legal rights for this unsatisfied and robbery contract!

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@bastanelif I’m sorry to hear you’ve had difficulty getting in touch to cancel your contract.

So we can help get this sorted, please follow the steps in the private message I’ve sent to you.