Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I would like to get new sim ending with specific number

Vijijivi
2: Seeker

i would like to get new sim with specific given number and customer care people suggested me to go for gold number plan. can anyone tell me the details of it.

Exactly what i want is, i want to get new sim card ending with certain number like "955955". what would be way to check whether this number is available in this network or not?

Anyone please help me out to understand this plan and the way to get this number.

5 REPLIES 5

Vijijivi

i would like to get new sim with specific given number and customer care people suggested me to go for gold number plan. can anyone tell me the details of it.

Exactly what i want is, i want to get new sim card ending with certain number like "955955". what would be way to check whether this number is available in this network or not?

Anyone please help me out to understand this plan and the way to get this number.

WelshPaul
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

You would be better off purchasing one from eBay. If you find one you like and it's not on the network you want, port it! It can cost you hundreds if not thousands obtaining one via the mobile operator.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

The Vodafone Social Media Team's here will catch up with your thread and advise how much a gold number would cost, although be prepared they are expensive.

Or speak to them via Facebook or Twitter … Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Or look on ebay and choose a number on Vodafone Payg and have the seller send it to you. Activate it and then you can transfer it to an existing contract @Vijijivi 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi, Thanks for the reply. Could you pls tell me what is Pay As You Go (payg) all about. Since am not aware of those details.

BandOfBrothers

Pay As You Go is an option available from Vodafone UK.

This is the Community Forum for Vodafone UK Customers @Vijijivi 

vodafone.co.uk/mobile/pay-as-you-go-sim. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.