Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Incapable of processing an order

Lewispjames989
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

This is becoming a joke now. I placed an order for a handset plan nearly 2 weeks ago. And guess what? Still no phone has arrived. I have repetively requested updates on this and found after a week that the order failed so was resubmitted. One week later here I am still waiting and whenever I question this on live chat i am ‘reassured’ and told to wait ‘24 hours’ ive had enough, no one can seem to sort this out. Not even been updated by email for over a week.

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Lewispjames989

It might be worth making sure the phone is in stock.  If you are a new customer, there would also be the credit check.

Vodafone would keep you updated throughout the order process with email updates and as soon as the phone has been despatched, you will receive an updated email with tracking information.

If you are unable to find this information from the customer services channels, this will be something where the forum team will be able to help.

@AnnS wrote:

Hi @Lewispjames989

It might be worth making sure the phone is in stock.  If you are a new customer, there would also be the credit check.

Vodafone would keep you updated throughout the order process with email updates and as soon as the phone has been despatched, you will receive an updated email with tracking information.

If you are unable to find this information from the customer services channels, this will be something where the forum team will be able to help.

I am unable to find this information from the customer service channels. However, I don’t understand how this process is still ongoing after a time period that is approaching 2 weeks now.

AnnS

Hi @Lewispjames989

What phone are you wanting to order ?  If you look on the website, this will give an indication of phone stock.

If you are new to Vodafone, it would also be worth making sure the credit check has cleared.

These are questions live chat should easily be able to answer.

@AnnS wrote:

Hi @Lewispjames989

What phone are you wanting to order ?  If you look on the website, this will give an indication of phone stock.

If you are new to Vodafone, it would also be worth making sure the credit check has cleared.

These are questions live chat should easily be able to answer.

It has been in stock all week. And live chat does seem to be very helpful when it comes to credit checks 

I'm sorry to hear there's been a delay with your order @Lewispjames989. As we'll need access to your account to look into this, please contact us by following the instructions in this private message.