Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

International Minutes Usage

GWCharles
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Dear Vodafone and anyone else that may be able to help,

I called last week and had an online chat to find out why my vodafone app on my iphone 6 was not showing my international minutes usage any more. I was told this was a fault vodafone are aware of affecting many users. Is this going to be fixed? I know I can login to my website account but the mobile app makes life so much easier.

Many thanks in advance

Grant

9 REPLIES 9

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@GWCharles It sounds odd that this feature changed so suddenly for you Grant, we can certainly take a closer look into this for you. We may need to access your account to fix this, because of this please contact our team using any of the following methods:

Twitter - @VodafoneUK

Facebook – Vodafone UK

Live chat – Click Here

Any update on it? I'm missing this feature too for last few weeks. 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @medialook 👋 I've been advised that this should be fixed now. Please try refreshing your app using the menu in the top right hand corner - select Settings then App Settings, then choose Reset the app. Give this a try and let me know how you get on.

Hi There. After following your steps unfortunately still no international minutes info. Normally I was able to swipe my plan allowance to the left and this was showing additional info which is missing for quite a while now. 

chistery
16: Advanced member

Still not working for me either.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chistery  @medialook  - Thanks for testing again! So we can get this raised, we’ll need to take some details from you. Please get in touch with us via Facebook  PM at Vodafone UK, or through Twitter DM using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your usernames (this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker).

chistery

You can call 44555 and press 2 to get a text which does have the allowance in it, but it is odd how Vodafone seem to have removed it from the app and website.

(Thanks to Donnyguy for the details, as per this thread)

I did mention it on Twitter, and told if I wanted to know I could DM all my personal details and they'd let me know the remaining allowance.  No offer to resolve it though!

chistery

The social media team (eventually) replied to say they know it's not available in the app and it's been fed back to the relevant teams.

No mention that it's broken on the web site though

So don't expect any fix soon as we don't care, is how I read that.

chistery

Vodafone have finally added international minute usage back in the app and the web site!